Are you currently dealing with a health condition whilst looking for extra support to get back into work and a better awareness of your health and wellbeing?
We are offering a supportive pre-employment training programme for people who are dealing with a current health condition where you will gain an NCFE Level 1 award qualification in Health Awareness and Stress Awareness.
You will cover things like:
- Be aware of what is meant by health condition
- Be aware of some of the social and personal effects of health
- Be aware of the responses to health
- Be aware of cultural diversity in relation to health
- Understand what is meant by stress
- Know the effects of stress
- Understand possible causes of stress
- Understand how to recognise stress
- Know ways to prevent and reduce stress
You will also complete a customer service awareness course and employability course to include:
- Search for a job effectively
- Fill in application forms
- Write a great CV and covering letter
- Be more confident in an interview
How will I learn?
You will enroll for the course through our training centre and complete an initial IAG with your programme mentor including a personalised Individual Learning Plan and complete an English initial assessment. You will then learn via Classroom based learning with progress reviews with your mentor based at our centre or at a local training centre in your area.
How long will it take me?
The course will take 6 weeks and we will learn at a pace that suits you.
Registering to take the course couldn’t be easier. If you visit your our centre, our friendly staff will be able to tell you anything you need to know and help you to get started. To find us click here
Join the thousands of learners who have been trained by Enterkey
Become Part of Enterkey Training to Further Your Career.