Our job seeking qualification will help you prepare for finding a job, understand all about keeping a job and feel confident in interviews.
If you want to develop some basic occupational skills to see what kind of industry you’d like to work in our work skills courses can help you, whether you’re looking for a job or already in work.
You’ll learn how to:
- Search for a job effectively
- Fill in application forms
- Write a great CV and covering letter
- Be more confident in an interview
- Give a presentation
- Work in a team
You will cover:
- An introduction to retail
- Understanding customer service in retail
- Working in business and administration
- Creating business documents
- Delivering good customer service
- Meeting customers’ expectations
- Working in health and social care
- Principles and values in health and social care.
Whichever you choose, we’ll help you gain the essential skills you need to get into work. You’ll get a solid base for employment and further learning, and a qualification too.
How will I learn?
You’ll enroll for your qualification through our training centre (meaning you get face-to-face support from our friendly staff). You can then continue to learn from home, work, or anywhere you have an internet connection. During your learning, you’ll have regular progress reviews with your tutor at our Centre (or by phone or email), to make sure you’re on track with your learning.
How long will it take me?
Learning with us is flexible, so how long it takes to gain your qualification depends on your needs and circumstances. Before you start we’ll agree with you a target end date for your learning so you know what you’re working towards.
Registering to take the course couldn’t be easier. If you visit your our centre, our friendly staff will be able to tell you anything you need to know and help you to get started. To find us click here
Join the thousands of learners who have been trained by Enterkey
Become Part of Enterkey Training to Further Your Career.