Improving your English can help you get more out of your life in the UK. It will also help if you want to study, improve your CV, or apply to become a British citizen.
Improving your English
If English isn’t your main language, you can do a course to help you improve your English. These courses are called ESOL or English for Speakers of other Languages.
Improving your English will make it easier to:
- talk to doctors and teachers
- understand the laws and customs of the UK
- do a course and get a qualification
- help your child with homework
- pass the Life in the UK test and become a British citizen
What does an ESOL course involve?
ESOL courses cover:
- speaking and listening
- reading and writing
- punctuation and grammar
There are courses at different levels so you’ll be able to start at the right level for you.
The course is accredited via EDI
Please contact us for more information