We help people achieve qualifications through Learndirect, such as your reading, writing and maths skills, Customer Service or Business Administration skills and various IT courses to help them gain specific skills which are essential for the workplace.
Enterkey Training is here to go beyond your personal learning needs by providing every customer with experienced and high quality support. Whether you are looking for training to enter the IT world, wishing to go beyond the skills that you have already acquired, or simply need the facilities to carry out your skills, Enterkey Training can meet your personal needs.
We have a broad range of flexible courses leading to recognised qualifications.
- Skills for life Literacy & Numeracy
- Customer Service
- Business & Administration
- Forklift Truck Training
- SIA Security Training
- CSCS CARD
Our centre offers a relaxed and supportive environment for you to learn in. What’s more, our staff will be on hand to help you choose the right course and help you as you learn. They will also allocate you a tutor to help you during your course.
Learning to suit you
The great thing about our courses is that they are so flexible.
- You can do your course at our centre
- Our courses are broken down into bite sized chunks, so you can learn at your own pace and whenever it suits you
Qualifications you could gain
- Certificate in Adult Literacy Level 1 or Level 2
- Certificate in Adult Numeracy Level 1 or Level 2
Why get a qualification?
- Nationally recognised
- Better chances for promotion
- Opportunities to change to a better job
- A sense of achievement
- Extra confidence.
How do I get a Certificate in Adult Numeracy or Literacy?
Once you’ve completed your maths or English courses(s), to get a certificate you need to take and pass a short test.
There is a test for each certificate.
What the tests are like:
- You take your test in our centre – a familiar environment you feel comfortable in
- The tests are carried out on a computer so you can answer all the questions with the touch of a button
- There are 40 multiple choice questions
- The English tests take 1 hour and the maths tests take 1 hour and 15 minutes
- The tests are free for eligible learners.
You get the results almost immediately so there’s no waiting around and you receive your certificate very soon after passing the test.
Preparing for the test
To be confident of passing, take our Preparing For Testing course first. It lets you practise taking the test until you feel ready to tackle the real thing.